Performance through People
Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- What's in it for me? - Business Transformation
Highlights from one of our recent projects
The economic downturn had hit the company's revenues dramatically, leading to lay-offs of 20% of the workforce.
To increase revenues quickly
Assessment of the situation through interviews with key stakeholders, leading to development a program that combines:
- Solution Selling - what will your customers buy in the current economic climate
- Sales Skills - how can sales people be more effective in approaching potential customers
- Sales Tools usage - which tools can actually add value to the sales process
- Sustainability - how the sales managers can coach their people to focus on the key opportunities and win more of them
- Applicability - which actual customer/prospect accounts can we focus on and win.
- Return on Investment - how can success and ROI be effectively measured by Finance
In the first six months of the roll out, a revenue increase of 15% has been measured as directly attributable to this program. This has been signed off by the Finance Director as accurate, and based on direct comparison with control groups. The only additional costs incurred were the development and delivery of the training program which was paid for from the additional profit in the first month's roll out of the program. As an additional benefit, morale in teams who have been through the program is much improved, and sales managers feel they have a far better handle on the real business, as opposed to just chasing numbers.
- Key Question - How can you Transform your Business?
Can we assist with your business requirements?
Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
Contact John Fowler on 01625-536187
or email email@example.com
Bookmark The Site.
2007 Copyright © Business Consultants